Dr Andrew Dunn specialises in all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging with a particular interest in sports injury.
Andrew completed a fellowship in musculoskeletal imaging from the University of Toronto in 2006. Andrew provides imaging services to a number of Premier League and Championship football clubs, Super League rugby clubs, and was a member of the imaging team for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist and honorary clinical lecturer at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Andrew has published widely in the musculoskeletal imaging literature and written book chapters on sports injury and upper limb imaging.
- He lectures nationally and internationally at radiology, orthopaedic, and sports and exercise medicine meetings.
- He is a tutor on the BMUS and UKRC musculoskeletal ultrasound courses
- Andrew is a faculty member of the Mersey School of Radiology and the Northern Deanery Sports and Exercise Medicine training programmes.
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- Radiological Society of North America