Dr Monica Khanna is a dedicated full time Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.
She has completed a Musculoskeletal Fellowship in Toronto Canada covering all aspect of musculoskeletal and sports injury imaging. She has developed a musculoskeletal Fellowship program at Imperial College for radiology trainees. Interests include musculoskeletal intervention and all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Dr Khanna has co authored two books and contributed to the MSK literature widely.
- She is a regular lecturer and teacher on regional, National and International courses in Radiology, sports and exercise medicine, rheumatology and orthopaedics.
- She has multiple abstract contributions at national and international radiological meetings.
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- European Society of Skeletal Radiologist
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Surgeons