Dr Williams specialises in all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging.
He has particular interest in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and undertook a Fellowship in this field as part of his radiology training.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Radiologist and Speciality Lead, Hillingdon and Mount Vernon Hospitals, Middlesex
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Dr Williams has presented at national and international scientific meetings and lectures nationally.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- European Society of Radiologists
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists