Dr Lee specialises in all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging.
He works as a radiologist for a number of individual sports professionals and players from Premier League and Championship football clubs, Premiership rugby clubs and professional cricket clubs. He also provides radiology services for Olympic Team GB and was part of the radiology team for the Bejing 2008, London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Dr Lee also works as a radiologist for the NFL International Series UK and the British and Irish Lions rugby squad.
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Dr Lee is the author of three book chapters and has written for 42 PubMed publications in musculoskeletal imaging. He has also contributed to Gray’s Anatomy.
- He has presented at national and international science research meetings on numerous occasions and has tutored on BMUS, UKRC MSK Ultrasound and Oxford Skills courses.
- British Society of Skeletal Radiologists
- European Society of Radiologists
- International Skeletal Society