Enabling excellence in orthopaedic and sports injury treatment
The Fortius Group is the UK's leading private orthopaedic and sports injury group. Founded in London by a group of leading Orthopaedic Surgeons and Radiologists, with a shared vision of building a worldwide centre of excellence in musculoskeletal care. Their vision was to create a clinic that would bring together the country's leading experts in orthopaedics and sports injury treatment, with a shared commitment to advancing the science of medicine and a better patient experience.
That group of experts now includes over 80 leading specialists, with two outpatient and diagnostic clinics, a surgical centre and an innovative inpatient unit for joint replacement surgery, in partnership with Bupa.
Why be treated at Fortius?
- Our specialist consultants have experience in treating elite athletes, sports professionals, people with musculoskeletal conditions, chronic pain and arthritis. They are actively involved in research, writing for publications and lecture both nationally and internationally
- We have two outpatient and diagnostic centres ideally located in Marylebone and the City with same and next day appointments
- Our modern imaging suites at both centres are run by in house radiologists and support team. They offer a wide range of clinic based medical services including the latest surgical procedures to reduce pain, repair damage and speed up recovery time.
- The Fortius Surgical Centre in Marylebone is a state of the art day case centre dedicated to orthopaedics, wih three operating theatres. We also have a specialist joint replacement unit at the Bupa Cromwell Hospital.
- We have developed our own system to audit and evaluate the outcome and effectiveness of the treatment we provide. This system is called SCORES (Study of Clinical Outcomes- Recording and Evaluation System). Fortius SCORES collects information from both patients and consultants, and allows us to continually monitor and improve the care we provide.
The Fortius Clinic is a Fifa Medical Centre of Excellence. To learn more about this accreditation please click here