Dr Brant has a major interest in all areas of musculoskeletal imaging, including MRI, CT and Ultrasound.
In addition he is highly experienced in ultrasound-guided therapeutic interventions for the treatment of joint and tendon disorders across the spectrum from acute sport injuries to more chronic and everyday disorders.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Radiologist, North Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust 2003 to present
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Dr Brant is a regular lecturer on FRCR courses for National and International Trainees
- He has been a Royal College of Radiologists Tutor for Radiology Trainees in the Wessex region and an Educational Supervisor for over 5 years
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Physicians