Mr Ball specialises in all aspects of knee surgery.
Mr Ball is an extremely keen sportsman. He captained Cambridge University Football Club and has played semi-professional football, thus understands the needs and expectations of sports people. Mr Ball has a special interest in sports knee injuries, complex ligament reconstruction and re-alignment surgery.
Current and Recent Appointments
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Trust
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust
- Clinical Lead, Trauma & Orthopaedics, Homerton University Hospital NHS Trust
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Regularly presents at national and international meetings
- Book Chapter on Extensor Tendon Reconstruction
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Regular faculty member on Orthopaedic courses
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Medical Association