Mr Heilpern has a special interest in sports and ligament injuries of the knee.
His surgical practice encompasses all aspects of knee surgery but with a particular interest in meniscal injuries, ligament reconstruction and partial and total knee replacement.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust, Kingston upon Thames
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Multiple publications in internationally peer-reviewed journals
- Contributed to the Oxford Textbook of Orthopaedics
- On the faculty for the King's College Hospital FRCS (Tr and Orth) revision course, on which he also regularly lectures and teaches
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh