Mr Martin Goddard specialises in sports related knee ligament injuries.
He has surgical expertise in all aspects of knee surgery including reconstructive surgery for ligament and meniscal injuries, as well as partial and total knee replacement surgery for arthritis. Mr Goddard is an expert skier and has a special interest in skiing injuries and returning patients to sport after injury.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Knee Surgeon, St George’s University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Multiple publications in internationally peer-reviewed journals
- ISAKOS Scientific Research Award 2013
- Regular faculty member on orthopaedic training courses
- Reviewer of the Bone and Joint Journal and The Knee
- Tutor for St George’s University of London Medical School
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- International Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- South East Knee Study Group