Mr Sam Church
Consultant Knee Surgeon
Mr Church specialises in all aspects of knee surgery.
His surgical interests include meniscal injuries, complex ligament reconstruction and joint replacement. He also has a special interest in anterior knee pain in athletes and the treatment of lateral patellar overload syndrome.
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Contributed to many publications in the field of soft tissue knee surgery
- Regularly lectures nationally on anterior knee pain, advanced knee examination and complex knee ligament reconstruction
- Regular faculty member on orthopaedic training courses
- Reviewer of the Bone and Joint Journal
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
To find out more, or to arrange an appointment please contact my secretary, Hollie Jones who will be more than happy to help:
DDI: +44 (0) 203 195 2431
Fax: +44 (0) 203 070 0106