Dr Nikolic is a specialist in Interventional non-surgical Spinal and Musculoskeletal pain management.
He has particular expertise in neck and arm pain as well as lower back pain with or without sciatica, and complex myofascial pain syndromes.
Dr Nikolic’s special interests include all minimally invasive spinal procedures. His particular interest is Spinal Cord stimulation as well as Dorsal root and Multifidus stimulation.
Recent and current appointments
- St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London Hospitals.
Publications, lectures and teaching
Dr Nikolic was actively involved and has contributed to many published articles on various aspects of Pain Medicine and Neuromodulation. He is actively involved in research and teaching. He Is currently participating in the International multicentre research project on Multifidus stimulation.
- British Medical Association
- British Pain Society
- International association for the Study of Pain
- International Neuromodulation Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- Medical protection society