Mr Ian Gill is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in adult foot and ankle problems. An expert in foot and ankle surgery, his clinical interests include sports injuries, arthroscopy, diabetic foot problems, degenerate and inflammatory conditions.
Mr Gill qualified from St George's Hospital Medical School and completed his orthopaedic training in the South West Thames region. He went on to spend two years training in foot and ankle surgery, which included fellowships in Sydney, Australia and Cape Town, South Africa. He was entered on to the Specialist Register for Orthopaedic surgery in 2013, and since thenhas been a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Kingston Hospital NHS Trust.
Mr Gill is a member of British Orthopaedic association and British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle society.
Mr Gill's clinical interests
- Foot and ankle conditions: Arthritis; Bunions; Adult flat feet
- Tendon disorders
- Ankle repair and replacement
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
- Clinical Lead and Cluster Director, Kingston Hospital NHS Trust
Publications, lectures and teachings
- Written multiple scientific articles published in The British Editorial Society of Bone & Joint Surgery, European Foot and Ankle Society
- Published numerous studies on foot and ankle conditions/injuries diagnosis and management
- British Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- British Orthopaedic Society
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England