Mr Clark is a Consultant Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon with expertise in the management of the full range of foot and ankle conditions.
His surgical interests include arthritis and deformity correction, with a special interest in sports injuries and complex bunion and toe deformities. Wherever appropriate he uses arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques. He places particular emphasis on a close working relationship with physiotherapists and podiatrists in achieving optimal outcomes for patients.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon, Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals, Berkshire
- Co-founder, The Windsor Foot and Ankle Clinic
Publications, lectures and teaching
- National and international publications and presentations in the field of Foot and Ankle surgery
- Lectures nationally to surgeons, general practitioners, physiotherapists and podiatrists
- Member of the Education Committee of the British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (BOFAS)
- Nationally-recognised postgraduate foot and ankle fellowship trainer since 2007
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine
- British Trauma Society