Mr Witt specialises in hip disorders.
A large part of his practice relates to hip problems that occur in young adults, particularly those involved in a wide variety of sports. His special interests relate to joint preservation surgery techniques including arthroscopic hip surgery and minimally invasive techniques for acetabular osteotomies as well as total hip replacements.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Lead for Hip Surgery Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, University College London
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Published a variety of peer-reviewed papers
- Reviews for The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery and International Orthopaedics
- Runs annual courses on techniques of hip joint preservation surgery
- Invited faculty member for national and international meetings
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society