Consultant Hip and Knee Surgeon
BSc (Hons), MSc, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
His expertise covers all aspects of both hip and knee replacement surgery, including primary and revision procedures.
He has a particular interest in complex pelvic and acetabular reconstruction.
Recent and current appointments
- King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- BMI The Sloane, Beckenham
- BMI Shirley Oaks, Croydon
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Several peer-reviewed published papers and presentations at national and international conferences
- Book chapter on total hip arthroplasty in trauma
- Examiner for the King’s College Hospital FRCS course
- Faculty member on instructional courses for orthopaedic trainees
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- British Orthopaedic Association