Ms Anne Marie O'Connor
Ms O'Connor provides podiatric care and gait analysis to many elite British and European athletes and sports teams, as well as recreationally active and inactive men and women.
She has a special interest in football and rugby related foot injuries, working closely with sponsors to modify or design a player’s boots specifically to meet his/her podiatric and performance needs. Miss O'Connor also provides boot specific orthotics to help with their injury profile. Ms O'Connor uses video technology and pressure testing to analyse sports specific movement patterns along with running and walking assessments. She also recommends the most suitable sporting and daily footwear specific to a person’s particular needs and prescribes high quality custom orthotics, designed to fit into appropriate footwear, to alleviate symptoms.
Recent and current appointments
- Working with six Premier League football clubs, as well as Championship and League 1 and 2 clubs
- Working with five Premier League rugby clubs, including England Rugby and England Rugby 7’s
- Podiatric care at Wimbledon Tennis 2012-2018
- Podiatrist for London Olympics 2012
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Ms O'Connor currently lectures on lower limb biomechanics and gait analysis on the Sports and Orthopaedic Medicine MSc course at the Royal London Hospital and is regularly invited to speak at European conferences.
To find out more, or to arrange an appointment please contact my secretaries, Sureena Wayling or Monique Gordon who will be more than happy to help:
DDI: +44 (0) 203 195 2347
Tel: +44 (0) 203 693 2119
Fax: +44 (0) 203 070 0106