Ramon is an orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in treating conditions of the hand, wrist and upper limb. Emphasis is always placed on developing a bespoke treatment plan for every individual. His practice includes:
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, elbow and clavicle
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Keyhole surgery and minimally invasive techniques
- Neurological conditions including nerve injury and entrapment
- Ligament and tendon problems of the hand wrist and elbow
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist including joint replacement surgery
Ramon is also consultant at King's College Hospital London where he is involved in treating some of the capital's most seriously injured people. He is equally happy looking after professional sports teams and treating elite level athletes.
Publications, lectures and teaching
Ramon is a dedicated teacher of hand surgery across the UK and Europe and is the founder of the King’s Hand Surgery Course and London Advanced Wrist Course He regularly contributes to postgraduate surgical training programmes across the country and has been an invited speaker at international conferences. He remains involved in writing, research and innovation.
More information and background can be found at
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association