Ramon is an orthopaedic surgeon who specialises in treating conditions of the hand, wrist and upper limb. Emphasis is always placed on developing a bespoke treatment plan for every individual. His practice includes:
- Fractures of the wrist, scaphoid and hand
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Keyhole surgery and minimally invasive techniques
- Neurological conditions including nerve injury and entrapment
- Ligament and tendon reconstructiony
- Arthritis of the hand and wrist including joint replacement surgery
Ramon is also consultant at King's College Hospital London where he is involved in treating some of the capital's most seriously injured people. He is equally happy looking after professional sports teams and treating elite level athletes.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant, King's College Hospital London
Publications, lectures and teaching
Ramon is a dedicated teacher of hand surgery across the UK and Europe and is the founder of the King’s Hand Surgery course. He regularly contributes to postgraduate surgical training programmes across the country and has been an invited speaker at international conferences. He remains involved in writing, research and innovation.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association