Mr Hutt specialises purely in hip surgery.
His expertise covers all aspects of hip disorders including joint preservation techniques such as minimally invasive periacetabular osteotomy for hip dysplasia and hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement (FAI), and primary and revision hip replacement. He has a particular interest in young patients with hip problems and complex surgery for failed or infected hip replacements.
Recent and current appointments
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust 2015 to 2019
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, University College London Hospital 2019 -
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Multiple peer-reviewed published papers, presentations at national and international conferences and book chapters
- Reviewer for the Bone and Joint Journal and the Journal of Hip Preservation Surgery
- Faculty member for hip preservation courses
- British Hip Society
- British Orthopaedic Association