Dr Gajan Rajeswaran specialises in all aspects of Musculoskeletal Imaging. He completed his medical training at Imperial College London and was appointed as a Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital in 2011 having previously completed two post-CCT fellowships in Musculoskeletal Imaging at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital as well as working as a Locum Consultant across North West London.
He is experienced in elite sports imaging, having worked as a Radiologist at the Glasgow XX Commonwealth Games 2014 and the UEFA Euro 2016 Football Tournament as well as currently working with a number of Barclays Premier League Football and Aviva Premier League Rugby Clubs.
Recent and current appointments
- Co-lead for Musculoskeletal Imaging in the Chelsea & Westminster Radiology department.
- Joint Training Programme Director, responsible for 20 Radiology Trainees including two Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellows.
Publications, lectures and teaching
- Dr Rajeswaran is an international lecturer and teacher, who has contributed almost 30 abstracts to National and International Scientific Research Meetings .
- He has 15 radiological publications in peer reviewed journals and has co-authored 2 textbooks.
- He is a tutor on the "Hands On" Musculoskeletal MRI Course at the British Institute of Radiology".
- He has an active role in training, having completed a Postgraduate Certificate in Medical Education and he organizes and teaches on several courses.
- International Skeletal Society
- British Society of Skeletal Radiology
- European Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America